    Please advice.
    Thanks
    -P

    Pa Choo, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Pa Choo

    Chris H. Guest

    What "SP2" did you install? You should probably already have had Windows XP
    Pro SP2 and the Tablet PC Edition 2005 on the machine. Could you explain a
    bit about where you obtained the "SP2" and why you installed it? You may be
    able to use a Restore Point in System Restore to revert to before you
    "updated."
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jun 15, 2006

  3. Pa Choo

    Pa Choo Guest

    I was trying to install .Net and VS .net and kept getting many installation
    issues. I was told by someone to reinstall XP SP2, I am reasonably sure I
    went to http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx and installed SP2
    (potentially again if I already had SP2 before). As I said, I was not using
    it in a tablet mode for a while. So, I cannot say that I lost my "tablet and
    Pen settings" control panel during this SP2 install.

    Pa Choo, Jun 15, 2006
  4. Pa Choo

    Pa Choo Guest

    I've reinstalled SP2 couple of times, I don't see "tablet and pen settings"
    in my control panel. Any thoughts?

    Pa Choo, Jun 16, 2006