Philips XA-G3 and PSD834F2-70J Bus Timing configuration.

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Dmitriy, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. Dmitriy

    Dmitriy Guest

    Hi everybody!

    I am wondering if anyone has already gone through this before.
    I need to configure the Philips XA-G3's Bus Timing Registers (BTRL,
    BTRH). The MCU runs at 28.322 MHZ and the PSD834F2 is a 70ns device.
    What would be the BTRL and BTRH values for this configuration?

    Thank you in advance,
    Dmitriy