Ping - Richard Hopkins & TomG

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Colon Terminus, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    award.

    Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    within this community for the ongoing service you provide.

    We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

    1. Advertising

  2. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Hence the free one day pass to my flock...

    "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message

    > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > award.
    >
    > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    >
    > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

    1. Advertising

  3. TomG

    TomG Guest

    well, thanks so much for the sentiment. it's a pleasure!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 117,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > award.
    >
    > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    >
    > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  4. TomG

    TomG Guest

    OH BOY!! Gonna make my man Homie look like a slacker!

    --

    "Jerry Polyak" <> wrote in message
    > Hence the free one day pass to my flock...
    >

    > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > > award.
    > >
    > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    > >
    > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  5. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    I second that, not seen Richard about for a while anyone what he's up to ??.

    Marcus

  6. "Colon Terminus" wrote in message...
    > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > award.

    I'm sure we'd both settle for being paid/sponsored by Abit! ;-)

    > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.

    Whoa, what have I done to deserve this? Can understand the praise for Tom,
    but I've hardly been here the last few months. Has an imposter been posting
    as me in my absence??? ;)

    > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

    Hmmm, I'm wishing you were female, and Tom's probably wishing you had a
    woolly coat...

    BTW, change of career been grabbing loads of my time Marcus, but I still
    peek in here every now and again. Still alter the odd BIOS too. :)
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Out with the old & in with the new at www.dabsxchange.com

  7. Colin Smith

    Colin Smith Guest

    Only sheep can suck harder.

    > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > award.
    >
    > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    >
    > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  8. TomG

    TomG Guest

    he's back hanging around here the last few weeks... sometimes the work
    world takes us away for a bit...

    --

    "Marcus" <> wrote in message
    > I second that, not seen Richard about for a while anyone what he's up to

    ??.

    > Marcus
    >
    > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > > award.
    > >
    > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    > >
    > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  9. TomG

    TomG Guest

    can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"

    --

    "Colin Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Only sheep can suck harder.
    >
    > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > > award.
    > >
    > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    > >
    > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  10. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    Aw c'mon Tom. Nobody, not human nor animal, can compete with your missus!

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/missus.jpg

    You outta know! ;-)

    Jef

    "TomG" <> wrote in message
    | can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"
    |
    | --
    |
    | Thomas Geery
    | Network+ certified
    |
    | ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    | ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
    | This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
    | over 117,000 FTP users served!
    | ^^^^^^^
    |

    | "Colin Smith" <> wrote in message
    | > Only sheep can suck harder.
    | >
    | > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    | > >
    | > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    | > > award.
    | > >
    | > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    | > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    | > >
    | > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  11. TomG

    TomG Guest

    you know... I was wondering when that was gonna pop back up <vbg>

    --

    "Jef Norton" <> wrote in message
    > Aw c'mon Tom. Nobody, not human nor animal, can compete with your missus!
    >
    > http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/missus.jpg
    >
    > You outta know! ;-)
    >
    > Jef
    >

    > "TomG" <> wrote in message
    > | can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"
    > |
    > | --
    > |
    > | Thomas Geery
    > | Network+ certified
    > |
    > | ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    > | ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
    > | This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
    > | over 117,000 FTP users served!
    > | ^^^^^^^
    > |

    > | "Colin Smith" <> wrote in message
    > | > Only sheep can suck harder.
    > | >
    > | > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message

  12. Colin Smith

    Colin Smith Guest

    Yours could, maybe even backwards Tom.

    "TomG" <> wrote in message
    > can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"
    >
    > --
    >
    > Thomas Geery
    > Network+ certified
    >
    > ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    > ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
    > This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
    > over 117,000 FTP users served!
    > ^^^^^^^
    >

    > "Colin Smith" <> wrote in message
    > > Only sheep can suck harder.
    > >
    > > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
    > > > award.
    > > >
    > > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
    > > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
    > > >
    > > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

  13. 0_Qed

    0_Qed Guest

    Colin Smith wrote:
    > Yours could, maybe even backwards Tom.

    Boy!

    You guys are =ALL= missing the 'boat' ...

    Find "one" that eat an apple, thru a tennis racket ,
    wowwwy_zowwy and then some ...

    Qed.

  14. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Sicko.

  15. "TomG" <> wrote in message
    > you know... I was wondering when that was gonna pop back up <vbg>

    Your missus has one that pops up?

    <shudder>

    Out with the old & in with the new at www.dabsxchange.com

  16. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    And I was proud to top post it like subhuman garbage!

    Roger Blake's remark should be posted as a *Quote of the Day* in Discussion
    and Debate classes 'round the world!

    "Topposters are subhuman garbage. They are human beings at all. They are
    more akin to pond scum." - Roger Blake

    Tom, I have to admit, you sure bring the love to this group!

    Jef

    "TomG" <> wrote in message
    | you know... I was wondering when that was gonna pop back up <vbg>
    |
    | --
    |
    | Thomas Geery
    | Network+ certified
    |
    | ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    | ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
    | This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
    | over 117,000 FTP users served!
    | ^^^^^^^
    |

    | "Jef Norton" <> wrote in message
    | > Aw c'mon Tom. Nobody, not human nor animal, can compete with your
    missus!

    | > http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/missus.jpg
    | >
    | > You outta know! ;-)
    | >
    | > Jef
    | >

    | > "TomG" <> wrote in message
    | > | can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > |
    | > | Thomas Geery
    | > | Network+ certified
    | > |
    | > | ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    | > | ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
    | > | This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
    | > | over 117,000 FTP users served!
    | > | ^^^^^^^
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | "Colin Smith" <> wrote in message

    | > |
    | > |

  17. 0_Qed

    0_Qed Guest

    Jerry Polyak wrote:
    > Sicko.

    Harrumph!!!

    I REPRESENT that.

    Can I 'pre_suppose' you find/use " gummers " ... `eh?

    Qed.

    PS- Get 'off' ... go back to sleep ... its too early for you.

  18. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | Harrumph!!!
    |
    | I REPRESENT that.
    |
    | Can I 'pre_suppose' you find/use " gummers " ... `eh?
    |
    | Qed.
    |
    | PS- Get 'off' ... go back to sleep ... its too early for you.

    There's something to be said about the abilities of a good "gummer"...

    And it's not too early for Jerry to be awake. It is, however, too early for
    him to be untied. Better call his wife and tell her that she didn't do a
    very good job trussing him up last night!

    Jef

  19. TomG

    TomG Guest

    uh, no. um, I was referring to the photo, but, ah, thanks!

    --

    "Richard Hopkins" <> wrote in message

    > "TomG" <> wrote in message
    > > you know... I was wondering when that was gonna pop back up <vbg>

    > Your missus has one that pops up?
    >
    > <shudder>
    > --
    >

    > Richard Hopkins
    > Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
    > (replace .nospam with .com in reply address)
    >
    > The UK's leading technology reseller www.dabs.com
    > Out with the old & in with the new at www.dabsxchange.com
    > Get the most out of your digital photos www.dabsxpose.com

  20. TomG

    TomG Guest

    well, you know how "misery" loves company? it is so nice to be visited by
    another subhuman!