    pin header with pin 2 missing.

    I need to use its PS/2 connector on a Biostar board. Blasphemy? Maybe.
    Necessary? Definately. Thanks.

    none, Feb 29, 2004

    Try: http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/faq.aspx?type=parts

    L David Matheny, Feb 29, 2004

  3. none

    none Guest

    Thank you for the link. As expected, the pinout for the PS/2 header on the
    PA-2005 are:

    Pin 1 = MS_DATA
    Pin 2 = missing
    Pin 3 = GND
    Pin 4 = Vcc
    Pin 5 = MS_CK

    And the pinouts of the female end (thought I thought they were standard
    everywhere) are:

    6 X X 5
    4 X X 3
    2 X X 1