Plastic Drive Bay Panel Covers

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Andrew, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
    tower including:

    -5 1/4" Panel and
    -3 1/2" panel

    Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
    with these little plastic pieces?

    :)

    -Andrew

    1. Advertising

  2. Yeff

    Yeff Guest

    On 17 Oct 2003 19:26:26 -0700, Andrew wrote:

    > I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
    > tower including:
    >
    > -5 1/4" Panel and
    > -3 1/2" panel
    >
    > Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
    > with these little plastic pieces?

    Try calling Dell. That's how I got a replacement bezel when I removed my
    zip drive.

    -Jeff B.
    yeff at erols dot com

    1. Advertising

  3. joe_tide

    joe_tide Guest

    Andrew,

    I have what I think is a 5 1/4" cover. You are welcome to it. This one is
    plastic, but has a metal clip attached to it on the back also. I'm pretty
    sure it came from my XPS D.

    Anything else you need? I also have a motherboard with 233 processor. It has
    a memory module in it too, but I forget how much memory it is.

    If you want it, email me at with a shipping address. I
    don't live in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area, but I will ship it to
    you.

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
    > tower including:
    >
    > -5 1/4" Panel and
    > -3 1/2" panel
    >
    > Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
    > with these little plastic pieces?
    >

    > :)
    >

    > -Andrew

  4. S.Lewis

    S.Lewis Guest

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
    > tower including:
    >
    > -5 1/4" Panel and
    > -3 1/2" panel
    >
    > Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
    > with these little plastic pieces?
    >

    > :)
    >

    > -Andrew

    Those are common enough. I'd look on ebay for a parts system or do a google
    search for used PC sellers (websites) who might have various used
    parts/bezels around.

    Good luck

    Stew

  5. Or, if you want exact matches, why not buy 'em from Dell?