Please help identify my motherboard - K7SOM+?

Discussion in 'ECS' started by Kazna3, Oct 19, 2006.

  1. Kazna3

    Kazna3

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all.

    I need help identifying my mainboard as Belarc advisor, EVEREST, SiS Sandra Lite, Motherboard Monitor, CPU-Z and a few others show it to be K7SOM+ version 1.0

    However on the mainboard itself its states K7SOM+ V 7.5C !!

    Wherever I have read its been stated that the K7SOM+, K7SOM+ v1.0 and K7SOM+ 7.5C have very similar if not exact specifications.

    I'm confused as I can't diagnose anything like this.

    Can someone please help me?

    Await the reply :)

    Kazna3, Oct 19, 2006