PLEASE HELP ME FINDING THE ORIGINAL BIOS!!!

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by coss_cat, Jul 9, 2005.

  1. coss_cat

    coss_cat Guest

    hy. I have a big problem. My computer is a soket A based CPU and has a
    via apollo kx133 chipset.Unfortunatelly fiew days ago I’ve made an
    update to its bios resulting an undesired problem: My pc freezes under
    any operating system no matter what I do. The motherboard name and
    model are: ACORP 7VIA71A and the updated version of bios is called
    7VIA71AB.bin(the only one available on the internet inclooding the
    ACORP homepage) .If you have the same motherboard (or at least one
    based on the same chipset) please make a coppy of your original
    bios(the one that came with the motherboard)and send it to this my
    e-mail named identicaly with my ymessenger nick: coss_cat . For this
    operation you can use a bios flasher like uniflash or awd780 for
    ms-dos ,or something like magic bios for windows. Please note that
    making a coppy of your bios is riskless.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING
    ME!!!
    coss_cat: :cry:
    P.S: please excuse my bad english

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/AMD-Thunderbird-HELP-FINDING-ORIGINAL-BIOS-ftopict58658.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=297119

    coss_cat, Jul 9, 2005

  2. coss_cat

    uddarts Guest

    "coss_cat" wrote:
    > hy. I have a big problem. My computer is a soket A based CPU
    > and has a via apollo kx133 chipset.Unfortunatelly fiew days
    > ago I've made an update to its bios resulting an undesired
    > problem: My pc freezes under any operating system no matter
    > what I do. The motherboard name and model are: ACORP 7VIA71A
    > and the updated version of bios is called 7VIA71AB.bin(the
    > only one available on the internet inclooding the ACORP
    > homepage) .If you have the same motherboard (or at least one
    > based on the same chipset) please make a coppy of your
    > original bios(the one that came with the motherboard)and send
    > it to this my e-mail named identicaly with my ymessenger nick:
    > coss_cat . For this operation you can use a bios flasher like
    > uniflash or awd780 for ms-dos ,or something like magic bios
    > for windows. Please note that making a coppy of your bios is
    > riskless.
    >
    > THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR
    > HELPING ME!!!
    > coss_cat: :cry: