    I'm hoping that there is someone out there with the same type of board but
    with a faster processor installed.

    Thanks
    Lindsten, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Lindsten

    Lindsten Guest

    Sorry for asking for help that quick. Should have done my research before
    posting my question here. Found it on Soyo's web site.

    Happy Holidays

    Lindsten, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Lindsten

    Chuck Davis Guest

    The highest you can go is 2100+ XP/Palomino.
    http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=16)

    For the price difference, you may not be able to see very much of a
    change!
    You must be sure to not purchase the XP/Thoroughbred (See below)

    Model K7V Dragon Plus!
    AMD64 N/A
    XP/Barton N/A
    XP/Thoroughbred* N/A
    XP/Palomino* 2100+
    Thunder Bird 1.4GHz
    Duron 1.3GHz

    * For more information on how to recognize Palomino, and Thoroughbred
    CPU visit Article S1091 (http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=91)

    Chalmers

    Chuck Davis, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Lindsten

    Lindsten Guest

    Thanks Chuck ! Do you have the same board and if so, what's your experience.

    Happy Holidays

    Lindsten, Dec 18, 2003