post code

Discussion in 'Abit' started by von-scott, Feb 22, 2007.

  1. von-scott

    von-scott Guest

    I just built a pc with the following specs a zalman fatality case wit
    an hiper type 580 r psu, an amd x2 5200+ cpu/w zalman cnps 9500am2 coo
    board is a fatality an9 32x with corsair xms2 twinx2 2048 2x 1 gig a
    4-4-4-12an xfx 7950gt 570mhz video card sony dru 820a combo drive
    scythe kama meter controller an ultra 7 in 1 card reader,and a maxtor
    7y250mo hard drive thats rack mounted have not mounted soundcard hav
    not decided have three cards either the audigy 2 that came with my del
    xps gen2 at the factory have not used bought zs platium pro being my 2n
    choice or the stock abit 7.1 anyway built system all went fine but i ge
    a 7f on led code Ihave not yet recieved my os from newegg but i wet an
    completed the build fired up system got into bios fine have keyboar
    use no shuttdown or freezing bios shows my memory capsity but does no
    show if its ddr 800 at how many bits also get checksum boot fail but
    think thats because i have not prepped for os install set boot orde
    ect thx for any help

    --
    von-scot
    von-scott's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=91

    Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

    von-scott, Feb 22, 2007

  2. von-scott

    Davy Guest

    Have a look in Computer Help Desk.... under either Reference Links or
    Mobos and drivers.... there's a link to Bios beep codes'

    Davy

    Davy, Feb 25, 2007