Power led not flashing in standby

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Flathead, Jul 21, 2008.

  1. Flathead

    Flathead Guest

    DG965WH mb. I can not get the Power on led to flash in standby mode.
    Standby and off look the same. Anyone got any ideas??????
    Dmax

    1. Advertising

  2. Bob Bailin

    Bob Bailin Guest

    "Flathead" <> wrote in message news:HX%gk.16926$...
    > DG965WH mb. I can not get the Power on led to flash in standby mode.
    > Standby and off look the same. Anyone got any ideas??????
    > Dmax

    The DG965WH is designed for a dual-color Power LED (green/yellow). If you
    have one installed, it will light green while on and yellow while in standby.

    From the DG965WH Technical Product Specification:

    2.8.2.3.3 Power/Sleep LED Header

    Pins 2 and 4 can be connected to a one- or two-color LED. Table 29 shows the
    possible states for a one-color LED. Table 30 shows the possible states for a two-color
    LED.
    Table 29. States for a One-Color Power LED

    LED State Description

    Off Power off/sleeping

    Steady Green Running

    Table 30. States for a Two-Color Power LED

    LED State Description

    Off Power off

    Steady Green Running

    Steady Yellow Sleeping

    ô€€’ NOTE

    The colors listed in Table 29 and Table 30 are suggested colors only. Actual LED
    colors are product- or customer-specific.

    Bob