Printer spooler error---Please help

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by mesmereyzing, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. mesmereyzing

    mesmereyzing Guest

    I keep getting numerous printer spooler errors after trying to print.
    have windows xp operating system. I did the misconfig to increase m
    speed at startup and may have done something wrong. Can someone hel
    please? I have tried all of the help and support options and they hav
    only gotten me to more error messages. I don't know what else to do.
    TIA

    --
    mesmereyzin
    mesmereyzing's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=44

    Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

    1. Advertising

  2. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    "mesmereyzing" <> wrote in message

    > I keep getting numerous printer spooler errors after trying to print.
    > have windows xp operating system. I did the misconfig to increase my
    > speed at startup and may have done something wrong. Can someone help
    > please? I have tried all of the help and support options and they
    > have
    > only gotten me to more error messages. I don't know what else to do.
    > TIA.

    1. Did this printer ever work on this pc?
    2. Any printer ever work ?
    3. What model ( Hp deskjet etc) ? Did you load any specific software
    for it ( like the HP deskjet 710 CD )
    4. LPT port , USB etc ?
    5. "I did the misconfig to increase my speed at startup and may have
    done something wrong".
    The details of what you did - specifics. Was it ok before that ?

    with more info maybe we can help.