    What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
    supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

    , Mar 1, 2007

  2. ALPI Guest

    a exprimé avec précision :
    > What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
    > supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

    What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
    On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
    on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
    original ones. I think the other are not.

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    ALPI, Mar 18, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Mar 18, 2:35 pm, ALPI <> wrote:
    > a exprimé avec précision :
    >
    > > What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
    > > supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

    > What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
    > On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
    > on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
    > original ones. I think the other are not.

    Yeah, it's K7T Pro2A. The board is unstable although the capacitors
    have been replaced, so I wanted to make sure the correct value was
    used. Is your board stable with those values?

    , Mar 19, 2007
  4. ALPI Guest

    a couché sur son écran :
    > On Mar 18, 2:35 pm, ALPI <> wrote:
    >> a exprimé avec précision :
    >>
    >>> What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
    >>> supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

    >> What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
    >> On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
    >> on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
    >> original ones. I think the other are not.

    > Yeah, it's K7T Pro2A. The board is unstable although the capacitors
    > have been replaced, so I wanted to make sure the correct value was
    > used. Is your board stable with those values?

    Yes the board is stable.
    With kind regards

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    ALPI, Jul 11, 2007