Probl;ems with XFX PCI Express Cards

Discussion in 'Intel' started by MikeM, Feb 9, 2011.

  1. MikeM

    MikeM

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hello I am having difficulty booting up my i5/2500K/Intel DP67BG Board.

    The system continuously reboots with two known working cards (XFX 8800 and 9800).

    It does boot up with an ATI X700 PRo which does not require a seperate pci-express power cable.

    I have verified the power supply is not the issue.

    I do not have a pci-express ATI card that requires additional power from a pci cable from the power supply

    Am I missing something here? Is there a problem with suppot for these NVIDIA cards?

    If the board was bad wouldnt it not accept any pci card?

    Puzzled. HELP !!

    Thank you

    MikeM, Feb 9, 2011