Problem of drivers for Sound blaster Live

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Jean-Michel Stoltz, Sep 4, 2005.

  1. Hello !
    I have changed my PC and I want to reinstall my Sound blaster Live card I
    have bought in 2001. (CT 4760 a card and a front rack live ! drive)
    But I can not find the CD whit the drivers and programs (with Windows 98).
    Could you give me the adress of a website where I can find that. On the
    Creative site I have found nothing useful.
    If somebody has the original CD, is it possible to have a copy ?
    Thanks
    Jean-Michel

    1. Advertising

  2. Jean-Michel Stoltz wrote:
    > Hello !
    > I have changed my PC and I want to reinstall my Sound blaster Live card I
    > have bought in 2001. (CT 4760 a card and a front rack live ! drive)
    > But I can not find the CD whit the drivers and programs (with Windows 98).
    > Could you give me the adress of a website where I can find that. On the
    > Creative site I have found nothing useful.
    > If somebody has the original CD, is it possible to have a copy ?
    > Thanks
    > Jean-Michel

    try this link...

    http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/