problem with 600e - no response from modem help please

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by viv impey, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. viv impey

    viv impey Guest

    Hi

    I have put new modem in, used new modem cable and still get error 630
    response - no response from modem. I've checked that it is enabled and now
    I'm stuck, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Viv