Problem with Asus A7N8X2.0

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by bigdaddy, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. bigdaddy

    bigdaddy Guest

    Hi all. I bought this Mobo 2nd hand, with AMD 2400, installed XP.
    Every thing working fine except the network port. Although I have
    downloaded the Drivers from Asus site, installed and every thing,
    still no joy. When I connect cable modem, it does not detect the
    connection. In the Network Control Panel of XP, it says it is nVidia
    nForce MCP Network Adaptor. I could not find this driver on the Asus
    site. They have a driver for 3Com.

    Can any one help, please !

    1. Advertising

  2. "bigdaddy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all. I bought this Mobo 2nd hand, with AMD 2400, installed XP.
    > Every thing working fine except the network port. Although I have
    > downloaded the Drivers from Asus site, installed and every thing,
    > still no joy. When I connect cable modem, it does not detect the
    > connection. In the Network Control Panel of XP, it says it is nVidia
    > nForce MCP Network Adaptor. I could not find this driver on the Asus
    > site. They have a driver for 3Com.
    >
    > Can any one help, please !

    Try the NVIDIA site. They should have NForce2 drivers and drivers for
    devices driven by that chipset.