    cooler so my question is this. I have found coler on ic7 myinboard, are they
    same? they look same on picture, and they are connected to mainboard on same
    way.
    slink, Aug 23, 2005

  2. "slink" wrote in message...
    > Of course i dint know that i will need to save my nonworking original NB
    > cooler so my question is this. I have found coler
    > on ic7 myinboard, are they same? they look same on picture,
    > and they are connected to mainboard on same way.

    The IC7 and IC7-G originally shipped with a northbridge cooler that looked
    very different from the one you got on your board. However they subsequently
    went to the same design that is used on the Max3, yes.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Aug 24, 2005

  3. slink

    Mortimer Guest

    slink wrote:

    > Hi ppl,
    >
    > my NB cooler on ic7-max3 went dead after 2 months i had this mainboar and i
    > didnt decide to return it and wait for new coler but i have instaled other
    > one from coolermaster, now after 9 months ic7-max3 stop POSTing and of
    > course i need original cooler for guarantee to be relaized.
    >
    > Of course i dint know that i will need to save my nonworking original NB
    > cooler so my question is this. I have found coler on ic7 myinboard, are they
    > same? they look same on picture, and they are connected to mainboard on same
    > way.

    If they look the same to you, they'll look the same to them as well. It
    should be fine.

    Mort
    Mortimer, Aug 26, 2005