    Software Licensing

    Any help will be appreciated. Ultimately when this is resolved I will be
    updating the image for various machines we will be testing.

    Pete, Jul 17, 2008

  2. Sounds very much like the install you have is not a full tablet version
    or that the inking components have not been installed.

    If you have the original os disks for the devices, running a fresh
    install _of the tablet os_ will validate that it is not a hardware problem.

    A "repair install" from the oem tablet disks might also be an option.

    >> We were provided with an image through MS we have customized for our

    company <<

    think your best approach is to backtrack this source as ms has a number
    of barricades with respect to obtaining and reinstalling the tablet os.

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

    Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Jul 17, 2008