    3/4Gb Ram
    XP Pro SP2

    Thanks.

    rkjobe, Oct 2, 2006
  2. rkjobe

    rkjobe

    Figured it out - with some help.

    :D The Seagate drive I bought is rated at 3.0Gbits/sec and the on-board raid for this board is rated at 1.5Gbits/sec. SO - I placed a jumper on the two outer pins of the 4 pin bus on the HDD. This forces the drive to 1.5Gbits/sec.

    It would have been easier if the Seagate Drive documnetation would have explained what the 4 pin connector could be used for rather than saying it was for factory use only.

    rkjobe, Oct 3, 2006