    Many thanks

    --
    Frank

    Franky, May 24, 2005

  2. Changing the hard drive in that model is a major, major operation. You
    have to separate the lid (LCD) from the base and disassemble the base
    down to the motherboard. I've done it, and I have the instructions for
    doing it, but it is not for the faint of heart, and if you are not a
    trained laptop technician, you will probably do permanent damage to the
    notebook.

    Barry Watzman, May 25, 2005