querry

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by vinay.sidhu@gmail.com, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. Guest

    hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
    problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
    pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
    liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
    between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
    (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
    for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
    value on the seven segment LED ...

    1. Advertising

  2. Mike Silva

    Mike Silva Guest

    On Nov 26, 7:51 am, wrote:
    > hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
    > problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
    > pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
    > liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
    > between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
    > (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
    > for the checking....and finallly we have to  display this percentage
    > value on the seven segment LED ...

    Nobody is going to give you "the embedded C code". Unless you pay
    them, of course (it would also help if you could actually tell them
    stuff like the microcontroller involved). But I'll help a little.
    Notice that 6000 pulses per minute works out to 100 per second.
    That's convenient (homework problems are often like that). So count
    the number of pulses in some clever interval of your choosing and
    display them. And be sure and use at least 128 bit encryption. OK,
    just kidding about that part.

    1. Advertising

  3. CBFalconer

    CBFalconer Guest

    wrote:

    > hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
    > problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
    > pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
    > liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
    > between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
    > (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
    > for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
    > value on the seven segment LED ...

    Smells like homework. You might start by cleaning up your post.
    For example, sentences end with a single '.' followed by at least
    one, better two, spaces. Sentences begin with capital letters.

    What kind of animal is a 'querry'?

    Try the download section.

  4. Hagen Patzke

    Hagen Patzke Guest

    wrote:
    > [same as (only slightly clearer)]

    Regarding content and format of your post, please read this:

    Follow the advice there, _then_ come back and post a question that shows
    you actually did some work.

    Don't just expect some kind soul to do your work for you, for free.
    (To put it bluntly: We are not your mommy!)

  5. expounded in news:be51b6f8-c11f-4a8f-9903-
    :

    > hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this
    > problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the
    > pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of
    > liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries
    > between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100%
    > (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition
    > for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage
    > value on the seven segment LED ...

    int
    main() {
    char *p = 0;