    What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    example Intel(R)
    , Oct 3, 2007

  2. daytripper Guest

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:51:52 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Hi everyone
    >I have a question about Intel company.
    >What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    >example Intel(R)

    The (R) signifies that "Intel" is a Registered Trademark.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark

    /daytripper
    daytripper, Oct 3, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Hi everyone
    > I have a question about Intel company.
    > What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    > example Intel(R)

    The R neither proceeds nor precedes the word Intel, the little R in a
    circle following "Intel" means registered trademark.

    --
    Bill Davidsen
    He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting
    Bill Davidsen, Oct 3, 2007