R in Intel Company

Discussion in 'Intel' started by zdehkordi@gmail.com, Oct 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi everyone
    I have a question about Intel company.
    What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    example Intel(R)

    1. Advertising

  2. daytripper

    daytripper Guest

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:51:52 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Hi everyone
    >I have a question about Intel company.
    >What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    >example Intel(R)

    The (R) signifies that "Intel" is a Registered Trademark.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark

    /daytripper

    1. Advertising

  3. wrote:
    > Hi everyone
    > I have a question about Intel company.
    > What is the meaning of (R) in proceeding the name of Intel? for
    > example Intel(R)

    The R neither proceeds nor precedes the word Intel, the little R in a
    circle following "Intel" means registered trademark.

    --
    Bill Davidsen
    He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting