    transparency, etc ) when the system was loading but then for some reason it
    turns it off. I've unloaded and reloaded the drivers a few times. Any ideas
    or info would be appreciated :)

    Bill OD, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Bill OD

    Robin Gordon Guest

    Have you tried going into display in control panel and checking out what
    settings are in there. I know it works and quite well. I have an x850XT PE
    and have had no bother with Aero except that when I run Limewire it defaults
    back to standard settings. Check to see what else is running that might be
    disabling the aero feature.
    What version of vista are you running, home, premium or ultimate. This also
    may effect your desktop settings.
    Good luck with that. My system is ultimate and defaulted to aero upon
    installing.

    Robin

    Robin Gordon, Jun 24, 2007