1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Don McKenzie, Mar 23, 2012.

  1. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!

    Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.

    Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    tested to make sure it conforms to all the regulations that apply to
    electronic devices around the world. This means that we can be sure the
    Raspberry Pi we deliver to you meets the correct standards and is as
    safe as you would expect any electronic device you purchase to be.

    We’re working with the Raspberry Pi Foundation to manage the testing
    process as quickly as possible, while ensuring all tests are carried out
    to guarantee safety. More information is being posted on the Raspberry
    Pi website , as well as on our own FAQ pages rswww.com or DesignSpark.
    We’re also regularly tweeting updates on progress. Follow
    @RSElectronics on twitter to catch the latest news.

    Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.

    RS Components

    ======================

    --
    Don McKenzie

    Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com/

    The World's Cheapest Computer:
    DuinoMite the PIC32 $30 Basic Computer-MicroController
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
    Just add a VGA monitor or TV, and PS2 Keyboard.
    Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
     
    Don McKenzie, Mar 23, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Don McKenzie

    Joerg Guest

    Don McKenzie wrote:
    > Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
    >
    > Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    > update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.
    >
    > Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    > bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    > tested to make sure it conforms to all the regulations that apply to
    > electronic devices around the world. This means that we can be sure the
    > Raspberry Pi we deliver to you meets the correct standards and is as
    > safe as you would expect any electronic device you purchase to be.
    >
    > We’re working with the Raspberry Pi Foundation to manage the testing
    > process as quickly as possible, while ensuring all tests are carried out
    > to guarantee safety. More information is being posted on the Raspberry
    > Pi website , as well as on our own FAQ pages rswww.com or DesignSpark.
    > We’re also regularly tweeting updates on progress. Follow
    > @RSElectronics on twitter to catch the latest news.
    >
    > Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    > registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    > initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    > information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.
    >
    > RS Components
    >
    > ======================
    >


    Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    EMC tested?

    --
    Regards, Joerg

    http://www.analogconsultants.com/
     
    Joerg, Mar 23, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Don McKenzie

    Nico Coesel Guest

    Joerg <> wrote:

    >Don McKenzie wrote:
    >> Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
    >>
    >> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    >> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.
    >>
    >> Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    >> bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    >> Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    >> registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    >> initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    >> information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.
    >>
    >> RS Components
    >>
    >> ======================
    >>

    >
    >Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    >EMC tested?


    This obviously means the first batch has not been produced at all. At
    least I'd expect people to report experiences with the RP if they
    shipped a batch.
    --
    Failure does not prove something is impossible, failure simply
    indicates you are not using the right tools...
    nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
     
    Nico Coesel, Mar 23, 2012
    #3
  4. Don McKenzie

    Joerg Guest

    Nico Coesel wrote:
    > Joerg <> wrote:
    >
    >> Don McKenzie wrote:
    >>> Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
    >>>
    >>> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    >>> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.
    >>>
    >>> Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    >>> bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    >>> Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    >>> registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    >>> initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    >>> information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.
    >>>
    >>> RS Components
    >>>
    >>> ======================
    >>>

    >> Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    >> EMC tested?

    >
    > This obviously means the first batch has not been produced at all. At
    > least I'd expect people to report experiences with the RP if they
    > shipped a batch.



    So it was being sold without inventory on the shelves? Hmm ...

    --
    Regards, Joerg

    http://www.analogconsultants.com/
     
    Joerg, Mar 23, 2012
    #4
  5. Don McKenzie

    Frank Buss Guest

    Nico Coesel wrote:
    >
    > This obviously means the first batch has not been produced at all. At
    > least I'd expect people to report experiences with the RP if they
    > shipped a batch.


    I think the first batch was produced, because I don't think they faked
    their blog update about the wrong ethernet connector. But I wonder if
    they have to dump the first batch, if the test fails. Maybe they can
    sell it with a sticker "for use in EMC shielded cages, only" :)

    --
    Frank Buss, http://www.frank-buss.de
    electronics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/frankbuss
     
    Frank Buss, Mar 23, 2012
    #5
  6. Don McKenzie

    TTman Guest

    "Frank Buss" <> wrote in message
    news:jkihha$gj0$...
    > Nico Coesel wrote:
    >>
    >> This obviously means the first batch has not been produced at all. At
    >> least I'd expect people to report experiences with the RP if they
    >> shipped a batch.

    >
    > I think the first batch was produced, because I don't think they faked
    > their blog update about the wrong ethernet connector. But I wonder if
    > they have to dump the first batch, if the test fails. Maybe they can
    > sell it with a sticker "for use in EMC shielded cages, only" :)
    >
    > --
    > Frank Buss, http://www.frank-buss.de
    > electronics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/frankbuss


    They'll probably turn up on Ebay :)
     
    TTman, Mar 23, 2012
    #6
  7. Don McKenzie

    Guest

    In comp.arch.embedded Joerg <> wrote:

    > Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    > EMC tested?


    From <http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/840#comment-16997>:

    "I'm going to have to put a statement out about this later: in short, once a
    certain number of orders were in, RS decided they didn't want to sell the
    boards as dev boards (which was what we'd planned for the first, uncased units
    - dev boards don't require CE marking - see Arduino, Beagleboard etc.) because
    the sales volumes were so big they were worried someone with a similar or
    competing product might try to cause some legal trouble over the definition of
    development board. We're still trying to work out if we can get some out
    earlier without CE marks to developers. We're rushing through compliance as
    fast as is humanly possible at the moment."

    -a
     
    , Mar 23, 2012
    #7
  8. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    On 24-Mar-12 8:24 AM, d wrote:
    > In comp.arch.embedded Joerg<> wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    >> EMC tested?

    >
    > From<http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/840#comment-16997>:
    >
    > "I'm going to have to put a statement out about this later: in short, once a
    > certain number of orders were in, RS decided they didn't want to sell the
    > boards as dev boards (which was what we'd planned for the first, uncased units
    > - dev boards don't require CE marking - see Arduino, Beagleboard etc.) because
    > the sales volumes were so big they were worried someone with a similar or
    > competing product might try to cause some legal trouble over the definition of
    > development board. We're still trying to work out if we can get some out
    > earlier without CE marks to developers. We're rushing through compliance as
    > fast as is humanly possible at the moment."
    >
    > -a


    More reading:

    http://www.raspberrypi.org/forum/general-discussion/new-rs-email-compliance

    Cheers Don...

    ======================


    --
    Don McKenzie

    Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com/

    The World's Cheapest Computer:
    DuinoMite the PIC32 $30 Basic Computer-MicroController
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
    Just add a VGA monitor or TV, and PS2 Keyboard.
    Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
     
    Don McKenzie, Mar 23, 2012
    #8
  9. Don McKenzie

    Frank Buss Guest

    d wrote:
    > In comp.arch.embedded Joerg <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    >> EMC tested?

    >
    > From <http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/840#comment-16997>:


    And this is the discussion in the forum:

    http://www.raspberrypi.org/forum/general-discussion/new-rs-email-compliance

    Looks like the customers are not amused. The foundation should have
    tested it before. Is it allowed to sell it as a dev board? I don't think
    the comments in the article are right, that it is not allowed to sell it
    as a dev board, if they sell too many of it. There must be other
    reasons, maybe the intended use of it.

    This will cause a major delay, if they have to do all the things like
    EMC, WEEE, CE etc. and then for all countries where they plan to ship
    it. Maybe we'll get the first devices sometime in summer.

    --
    Frank Buss, http://www.frank-buss.de
    electronics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/frankbuss
     
    Frank Buss, Mar 23, 2012
    #9
  10. On Mar 23, 9:54 pm, Frank Buss <> wrote:

    > This will cause a major delay, if they have to do all the things like
    > EMC, WEEE, CE etc. and then for all countries where they plan to ship
    > it. Maybe we'll get the first devices sometime in summer.
    >

    I got my order in on day one and Farnell are quoting delivery in
    "early May". This is presumably one from the first batch.

    I too am very surprised that they haven't sorted out regulatory
    testing. Even if the first batch of boards really is intended only for
    "developers", it would be unfortunate if interface specifications such
    as placement of ground pins needed to change to sort out radiated
    emissions or ESD problems.

    Lets hope it works out OK.

    John
     
    John Walliker, Mar 23, 2012
    #10
  11. Joerg <> writes:

    > Don McKenzie wrote:
    >> Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
    >>
    >> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    >> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.
    >>
    >> Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    >> bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    >> tested to make sure it conforms to all the regulations that apply to
    >> electronic devices around the world. This means that we can be sure the
    >> Raspberry Pi we deliver to you meets the correct standards and is as
    >> safe as you would expect any electronic device you purchase to be.
    >>
    >> We’re working with the Raspberry Pi Foundation to manage the testing
    >> process as quickly as possible, while ensuring all tests are carried out
    >> to guarantee safety. More information is being posted on the Raspberry
    >> Pi website , as well as on our own FAQ pages rswww.com or DesignSpark.
    >> We’re also regularly tweeting updates on progress. Follow
    >> @RSElectronics on twitter to catch the latest news.
    >>
    >> Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    >> registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    >> initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    >> information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.
    >>
    >> RS Components
    >>
    >> ======================
    >>

    >
    > Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    > EMC tested?


    I thought development boards are exempt anyway? I find it hard to
    believe that all the hundreds of well regarded dev boards from Olimex et
    al have been formally EMC tested. How could they be, most have headers
    for direct access to the microcontroller pins.

    The Pi will very likely fail any such test IMO.


    --

    John Devereux
     
    John Devereux, Mar 24, 2012
    #11
  12. Don McKenzie

    Chris Baird Guest

    Don McKenzie wrote:
    > Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    > update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry
    > Pi.


    Gee, gee, gee... Is Dontronics is spreading FUD about the Raspberry Pi
    again?

    --
    C,,

    [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt]
     
    Chris Baird, Mar 24, 2012
    #12
  13. Don McKenzie

    Guest

    On Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:54:31 AM UTC+12, Frank Buss wrote:
    > I don't think
    > the comments in the article are right, that it is not allowed to sell it
    > as a dev board, if they sell too many of it. There must be other
    > reasons, maybe the intended use of it.


    It does seem strange that there could be some magical, but unknown, number above which it suddenly changed from a development board.!!!

    More likely, is work on a case is driving this.

    Once a case is offered/included, it gets harder to claim 'it is a development board'.
     
    , Mar 24, 2012
    #13
  14. On 24.03.2012 12:38, wrote:

    > It does seem strange that there could be some magical, but unknown,
    > number above which it suddenly changed from a development board.!!!


    Well, those lawyers' world _is_ strange, from a technical point-of-view.

    That said, there most likely is no particular, magical number. There's
    a gray zone between two ends of a spectrum of legal positions. One end
    of that spectrum consists of objects meant to be used by engineers who
    are supposed to know what they're doing. The other end of the spectrum
    is made up of bona-fide commodity items like, say, cellphones.

    As long as you're clearly on either end of that spectrum, you know
    without significant doubt which kinds of rules you're going to have to
    live by --- basically none for experimental, pro-only hardware, or the
    whole CE certification shebang for commodity items. There are some
    intermediate points with well-defined rules, too, e.g. stuff only
    licensed radio amateurs are allowed to use, or all higher classes of
    laser equipment.

    But all that knowledge doesn't help you if you find yourself in that
    gray zone, away from all fixed points. The type of distribution channel
    the Pi is aiming at, particularly that whole "one Pi per child in
    school" idea, makes it hard to defend the position that this is not a
    commodity item. It's hard to claim development board status if you
    require no proof of qualification whatsoever from people you sell that
    thing to.

    The sheer number of sales has some bearings on that distinction, too.
    If you're selling it by the million, it's not a development board.
     
    Hans-Bernhard Bröker, Mar 24, 2012
    #14
  15. Don McKenzie

    Bob Guest

    On Saturday, 24 March 2012 10:35:37 UTC, Chris Baird wrote:
    > Don McKenzie wrote:
    > > Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    > > update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry
    > > Pi.

    >
    > Gee, gee, gee... Is Dontronics is spreading FUD about the Raspberry Pi
    > again?


    Not really. To be fair, Don reposted the same email from RS that I and many
    others got, and without additional comment. The Raspberry Pi org is generating
    FUD all by itself! Fitting wrong components, now suddenly realising they need
    to do compliance testing... as one of the posters on their forums said "it's a
    shambles".

    Of course, we forgive their amateur mistakes, because they are a well meaning
    charity. However, it does not bode well for their real and more challenging
    task, of providing support and training to teachers and students.

    R.Pi themselves do not place great importance on producing their own hardware,
    it's a means to and end (they are quite happy for it to be cloned). I guess
    they thought it would be an easy place to start.

    Given their limited resources, it would have made a lot more sense to create a
    spec for a platform then invite manufacturers to build devices to the spec.
     
    Bob, Mar 24, 2012
    #15
  16. Don McKenzie

    Chris Baird Guest

    > Not really. To be fair, Don reposted the same email from RS that I
    > and many others got, and without additional comment.


    Then why would a guy whose business sells 'competitors' need to
    crosspost it everywhere?

    --
    C,,
     
    Chris Baird, Mar 24, 2012
    #16
  17. Don McKenzie

    Don McKenzie Guest

    On 24-Mar-12 9:35 PM, Chris Baird wrote:
    > Don McKenzie wrote:
    >> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    >> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry
    >> Pi.

    >
    > Gee, gee, gee... Is Dontronics is spreading FUD about the Raspberry Pi
    > again?


    Chris, if you look at the message I wrote, you will find I only quoted
    an email sent to me from RS, and did not comment at all. The subject
    line explains this, that is if you take the time to read it.

    In fact I made sure I didn't comment, so people like you couldn't twist
    what I said, but you managed, didn't you.

    You again have again concocted the message to suit your own agenda.

    What is your agenda, and what is your beef?

    If you don't like my messages, why do you join in the threads?

    This was simply a copy of an email that RS sent to me because I
    expressed an interest in the Raspberry Pi.

    What crime have I committed?

    Cheers Don...

    =====================


    --
    Don McKenzie

    Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com/

    The World's Cheapest Computer:
    DuinoMite the PIC32 $30 Basic Computer-MicroController
    http://www.dontronics-shop.com/the-maximite-computer.html
    Just add a VGA monitor or TV, and PS2 Keyboard.
    Arduino Shield, Programmed in Basic, or C.
     
    Don McKenzie, Mar 24, 2012
    #17
  18. Don McKenzie

    rickman Guest

    On Mar 24, 3:37 am, John Devereux <> wrote:
    > Joerg <> writes:
    > > Don McKenzie wrote:
    > >> Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!

    >
    > >> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    > >> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.

    >
    > >> Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    > >> bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    > >> tested to make sure it conforms to all the regulations that apply to
    > >> electronic devices around the world. This means that we can be sure the
    > >> Raspberry Pi we deliver to you meets the correct standards and is as
    > >> safe as you would expect any electronic device you purchase to be.

    >
    > >> We’re working with the Raspberry Pi Foundation to manage the testing
    > >> process as quickly as possible, while ensuring all tests are carried out
    > >> to guarantee safety. More information is being posted on the Raspberry
    > >> Pi website , as well as on our own FAQ pages rswww.comor DesignSpark.
    > >> We’re also regularly tweeting updates on progress. Follow
    > >> @RSElectronics on twitter to catch the latest news.

    >
    > >> Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of peoplewho
    > >> registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    > >> initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    > >> information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.

    >
    > >> RS Components

    >
    > >> ======================

    >
    > > Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    > > EMC tested?

    >
    > I thought development boards are exempt anyway? I find it hard to
    > believe that all the hundreds of well regarded dev boards from Olimex et
    > al have been formally EMC tested. How could they be, most have headers
    > for direct access to the microcontroller pins.
    >
    > The Pi will very likely fail any such test IMO.
    >
    > --
    >
    > John Devereux


    Yes, dev boards are exempt, the issue is whether rPi foundation can
    support the claim that this *is* a dev board given the number of
    boards sold and the type of users who are buying them. From the quote
    above it sounds like someone's lawyers got into the loop and added the
    FUD. So of course the bean counters then said, "Let's get the testing
    done" since it can be pretty expensive if it turns out they get
    whacked with fines, etc.

    It's the right decision.

    Rick
     
    rickman, Mar 24, 2012
    #18
  19. Don McKenzie

    rickman Guest

    On Mar 24, 10:31 am, Chris Baird <> wrote:
    >  > Not really. To be fair, Don reposted the same email from RS that I
    >  > and many others got, and without additional comment.
    >
    > Then why would a guy whose business sells 'competitors' need to
    > crosspost it everywhere?
    >
    > --
    > C,,


    Who cares. The news speaks for itself and I don't really care if Don
    has an ax to grind or not.

    I don't mean to be rude, but get over it. There are lots more fun and
    interesting things to discuss here than whether Don is spreading
    FUD.

    Tell me something cool about the rPi. I'm not a fan, but I see some
    potential and I'd like to hear more about that.

    Rick
     
    rickman, Mar 24, 2012
    #19
  20. Don McKenzie

    Joerg Guest

    rickman wrote:
    > On Mar 24, 3:37 am, John Devereux <> wrote:
    >> Joerg <> writes:
    >>> Don McKenzie wrote:
    >>>> Welcome to the latest Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!
    >>>> Much has been happening behind the scenes since you received our last
    >>>> update, not least the start of compliance testing on the Raspberry Pi.
    >>>> Why are we doing this? Compliance testing is an essential part of
    >>>> bringing any electronic product to market. The Raspberry Pi is being
    >>>> tested to make sure it conforms to all the regulations that apply to
    >>>> electronic devices around the world. This means that we can be sure the
    >>>> Raspberry Pi we deliver to you meets the correct standards and is as
    >>>> safe as you would expect any electronic device you purchase to be.
    >>>> We’re working with the Raspberry Pi Foundation to manage the testing
    >>>> process as quickly as possible, while ensuring all tests are carried out
    >>>> to guarantee safety. More information is being posted on the Raspberry
    >>>> Pi website , as well as on our own FAQ pages rswww.comor DesignSpark.
    >>>> We’re also regularly tweeting updates on progress. Follow
    >>>> @RSElectronics on twitter to catch the latest news.
    >>>> Alongside this, we’ve also been contacting the first group of people who
    >>>> registered for a Raspberry Pi from RS, to help us plan delivery of the
    >>>> initial batch of boards. In next week’s update, we’ll provide more
    >>>> information on how we’re managing the queue and the order process.
    >>>> RS Components
    >>>> ======================
    >>> Just curious: Does this mean the first round was shipped without being
    >>> EMC tested?

    >> I thought development boards are exempt anyway? I find it hard to
    >> believe that all the hundreds of well regarded dev boards from Olimex et
    >> al have been formally EMC tested. How could they be, most have headers
    >> for direct access to the microcontroller pins.
    >>
    >> The Pi will very likely fail any such test IMO.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> John Devereux

    >
    > Yes, dev boards are exempt, the issue is whether rPi foundation can
    > support the claim that this *is* a dev board given the number of
    > boards sold and the type of users who are buying them.



    It is most definitely not a development board and they explicitly say so
    in the FAQ:

    http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs

    Quote "What’s a Raspberry Pi? ... The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card
    sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC
    does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays
    high-definition video".

    Then, quote "We want to see it being used by kids all over the world to
    learn programming".

    By kids all over the world, to learn programming. That makes it rather
    clear that is is marketed as a computer and not a dev kit.


    > ... From the quote
    > above it sounds like someone's lawyers got into the loop and added the
    > FUD.



    It's not FUD, the lawyer was IMHO right.


    > ... So of course the bean counters then said, "Let's get the testing
    > done" since it can be pretty expensive if it turns out they get
    > whacked with fines, etc.
    >
    > It's the right decision.
    >


    Absolutamente. Someone has screwed up when they prematurely announced
    this device. They should not have started sales before having all ducks
    in the row and they clearly didn't have them in a row. At least they
    fessed up and are doing the right thing now.

    --
    Regards, Joerg

    http://www.analogconsultants.com/
     
    Joerg, Mar 24, 2012
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Don McKenzie

    Is the Raspberry Pi real at that price?

    Don McKenzie, Mar 2, 2012, in forum: Embedded
    Replies:
    166
    Views:
    2,076
  2. Don McKenzie
    Replies:
    25
    Views:
    861
    Jan Panteltje
    Mar 10, 2012
  3. Don McKenzie
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    445
    kreed
    Mar 27, 2012
  4. Don McKenzie

    Raspberry Pi EMC Testing’s done!

    Don McKenzie, Apr 7, 2012, in forum: Embedded
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    749
    Brian
    Apr 15, 2012
  5. James Harris
    Replies:
    25
    Views:
    388
    Philip Herlihy
    Apr 12, 2013
Loading...

Share This Page