RC410L/800-M2

Discussion in 'ECS' started by Ladussard, Nov 5, 2005.

  1. Ladussard

    Ladussard Guest

    Hello,

    I found this RC410L/800-M2 ECS mobo inside my new Acer computer.
    It came without any software (everything factory-installed).
    I have downloaded PDF manual.
    Suppose I have to start a new XP install on a blank SATA HD, do I need
    special SATA drivers ?

    Thanks,

    --
    Ladussard

    (retirer les 2 trucs)
    (remove both truc)

    1. Advertising

  2. Stoefiestoefsu

    Stoefiestoefsu

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    I see it's a old post.
    But I'm replyng anyway.
    Yes you do Need RAID Drivers.
    I have the same motherboard I'm lost!
    I have the driver's but... when no description wich files I need to coppy on a floppy!Have been puzzeling for 3 days now :S
    Did you find out which ones you needet?