Re: 790i chipset

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Tim S., Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Tim S.

    Tim S. Guest

    Personally I would go with the EVGA 790i. It has received stellar reviews
    and looks to be of high EVGA quality. Gigabyte had problems with the 680i
    NVidia chipset and never made it right with their customers.

    Refer to this article. http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=3279&p=2

    Just my 2 cents
    Tim