Re: 7AIA0 (repost, please ignore previous - "AIA0")

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Paul C, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Paul C

    Paul C Guest

    http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/ap/BIOS/model.asp?model=7aia0&Submit=GO!

    Above is link to bios upgrade, however note there are versions of this
    board. I have the first release I think and it does not support 133 even
    though there are switches for it. It supports original 100 FBS Athlons to
    1200 Mhz. However I have never been able to run one of these stable only a
    duron 600. Its a very quirky board but stable as hell if you run duron
    which I have for about 3 years.

    You should be able to find a manual etc at this link

    http://www.chaintech.com.tw:8008/Downloads/index.htm

    Paul C, Sep 8, 2003