Re: 9CJS - FF display on cbox

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Forbidden Donut, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. (Jon Feldman) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have recently built a system based on the Zenith 9CJS and so far I
    > am very impressed with its performance.
    > Everything seems to be working fine except the cbox displays FF. i
    > have flashed the bios and checked connections.
    > Has anyone experienced the same or have a possible solution? .....
    >
    > Jon

    I have a 7NJS with the cbox and the FF display is actually not an
    error. It means that the boot sequence went a-ok. As long as it's
    not showing anything else, enjoy the board!

    Forbidden Donut

    Forbidden Donut, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Forbidden Donut

    wayne Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:11:24 GMT, "Mc-ign" <>
    wrote:

    >If u wanna u can download the "Apogee Overclock" software from chaintech
    >website.
    >I've download it ( also i have 9cjs ) and now my display show the mainboard
    >temperature ;)
    >bye
    >
    >"Forbidden Donut" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> (Jon Feldman) wrote in message

    >> > I have recently built a system based on the Zenith 9CJS and so far I
    >> > am very impressed with its performance.
    >> > Everything seems to be working fine except the cbox displays FF. i
    >> > have flashed the bios and checked connections.
    >> > Has anyone experienced the same or have a possible solution? .....
    >> >
    >> > Jon

    >> I have a 7NJS with the cbox and the FF display is actually not an
    >> error. It means that the boot sequence went a-ok. As long as it's
    >> not showing anything else, enjoy the board!
    >>
    >> Forbidden Donut

    hello all

    i brought a chaintech 9cjs downloaded the apogee got errors straight
    away so installed it again and again till it worked the only problem
    is now i get underlined o in the display instead of FF???

    wayne, Jul 20, 2003