Re: Acer Aspire AX1300 having crashing problems.

Discussion in 'Acer' started by yp@cw.org, Mar 16, 2010.

  1. Guest

    Thats how Acers are. I hope you bought the extended service plan.
    You'll be needing it in the future. Then when it stops working and
    you send it in for repairs, expect to send it there and back 2-3 times
    until it gets fixed properly.