Re: AGP Lock on AU13?

Discussion in 'FIC' started by Robert Akins, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Robert Akins

    Robert Akins Guest

    Hmmm. Well, I don't have an AU13, so I may not be any specific help.
    However, most newer motherboards have the locking lever on the AGP slot (as
    my MSI KT3 Ultra2 does). The lever works similar to the locking tabs on the
    DIMM slots. The lever is supposed to be in the out position before
    installing the card, and as you push the card down it pretty much clicks
    into place (sometimes it needs a little help). The only time I've changed
    video cards on my board it was just a matter of patience and gradually
    pulling both ends of the video card and alternately pressing down on the
    locking lever.
    Robert

    Robert Akins, Jul 10, 2003