Re: Apply this correction update

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Lil' Dave, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Lil' Dave

    Lil' Dave Guest

    Funny that the news server folks can screen out curse words and spam. This
    repetive stuff seems to be problem for them...
    Dave
    "Monica Conway" <> wrote in message
    Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
    Microsoft Home

    Microsoft Consumer

    this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003,
    Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities
    affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as
    three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer
    from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow an
    malicious user to run executable on your computer. This update includes the
    functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    RecommendationCustomers should install the patch at the earliest
    opportunity.
    How to installRun attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to useYou don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found
    on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related
    information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security
    Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

    Thank you for using Microsoft products.

    Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail
    address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the
    trademarks of their respective owners.

    Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
    ©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy
    Statement | Accessibility

    Lil' Dave, Sep 27, 2003

  2. On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:12:44 -0400 no one of any importance going
    by the name of, Lil' Dave said about, "Re: Apply this correction
    update",

    >Funny that the news server folks can screen out curse words and spam. This
    >repetive stuff seems to be problem for them...

    My news server filtered it out, until twits like you
    reply to it and then quote the whole thing.
    --
    Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.
    Politically Incorrect and proud of it.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Sep 28, 2003