Re: ASUS motherboard problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Kevin, Dec 5, 2008.

  1. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    Try crucial.com. I did a quick search for your mobo model and found this:

    http://crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=M3N-H/HDMI

    Scroll to the bottom and there's PC8500 RAM there. Should work fine if
    Crucial says so.

    Good luck!

    Kevin

    http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4436090