Re: ASUS owns ASRock - Any ASRock users in here?

Discussion in 'ASRock' started by mr deo, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. mr deo

    mr deo Guest

    "Sam" <none> wrote in message
    > Are you satisfied with your board?

    I dont think you'll find many/any ASRock users here.
    ASRock boards used to come with a free game thta was quite neat :p..
    They tend to use cheaper sourced materials (capacitors and such).. If your
    building a basic box I would think it would be okay, but support for it
    might be hard / non-existent.