Re: Asus P5W DH DELUXE: I look the latest audio driver. URGENT!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Paul, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi, I am not an expert guy and I don't know which driver I have to
    > download precisely. Can you give me the precise link for Asus P5W DH
    > DELUXE please?
    > Thanks a lot.

    Did you go to support.asus.com.tw and click the "Download" button at the top ?
    Then type "P5W DH DELUXE" in the search box (the box where it says
    "Input Model to Search" ? That will give you your drivers.

    Paul