Re AX6BC / Win98 / USB weirdness

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by jojax14, Jan 5, 2005.

  1. jojax14

    jojax14 Guest

    >What BIOS is your motherboard using? I would load version 2.57 or
    later
    >if you already haven't. Some of the BIOS fixes have been USB

    related.
    >Post

    I was on 2.55, but I just upgraded to 2.59. No change unfortunately.

    I checked in the device manager and the printer appears there even
    when it is inaccessible. I would think it was a printer problem
    except that I have also had the exact same problem with my scanner
    (which was resolved by moving it to the other USB port.

    Jojax14
    jojax14, Jan 5, 2005