Re: BIOS Upgrade for SY-KT600

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by WrAvEn, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. WrAvEn

    WrAvEn Guest

    Thanks Jim B.,
    You know, sober second thought is best I believe. I read (both) your posts
    (replies) and digested what you said. I have AIDA32 Sysinfo and when I ran
    it it gave me:
    BIOS Properties
    BIOS Type Award
    Award BIOS Type Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Award BIOS Message K7VKP2-2AA1
    System BIOS Date 08/25/03
    Video BIOS Date 09/14/00

    BIOS Manufacturer
    Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
    Product Information http://www.phoenix.com/en/products/default.htm

    Problems & Suggestions
    Suggestion Video BIOS is more than 2 years old. Update it if necessary.

    I was thinking (A big mistake - gets me into trouble) perhaps I should
    upgrade my BIOS? Then after your post I thought "Why do this when Jim's
    right, everything is running perfectly on my system" so....I'm going to keep
    my meddling hands off a flash and leave well enough alone. Thanks Jim for
    making me think and for having a really good suggestion. If it ain't broke -
    don't fix it! >grin<

    Thanx - WrAvEn