Re: calibration on Toshiba 3500

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Jeff, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    I have noticed the same thing, though not in quite so
    detailed a manner. I too kept calibrating to no avail.

    Calibration as I thought.

    >The problem is the right side of the screen (when using

    primary portrait).
    >On the extreme right, where scroll bars are, everything

    is fine but about a
    >half-inch from the right side of the screen the cursor

    is always about 1/8th
    >inch (or a little less) to the left of the point of the

    pen. This is Not
    >true all along the "y-axis" - the closer I move the pen

    to the top of the
    >screen, the more precise it becomes .
    >
    >Brian
    >
    >"Brian Phillips" <Brianp190 At insightbb dot com> wrote

    in message
    >> I have to calibrate very often - is this normal? I

    stay with the primary
    >> portrait orientation and never change. Also, my

    calibration will be good
    >in
    >> the center and somewhat on the left of the screen, but

    the right side is
    >> always way off - the cursor is always to the left of

    my pen when I click
    >> something on the right side of the screen. I try to

    be very careful when
    >> calibrating - pointing precisely within the

    crosshairs, but it doesn't

    Jeff, Jul 2, 2003