Re: Can someone help ?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Tom Lake, Oct 19, 2009.

  1. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Triarma" <> wrote in message

    > I am wondering if it would be worth waiting and line and ebaying an
    > iphone. What do you think? How much do you think they will be going
    > for?

    This really isn't the right group to ask this question but here's an answer
    anyway. Apple's contract with AT&T is coming up for renewal and there's
    speculation that Apple may end the exclusive aspect of it and allow iPhone
    users to have Verizon as their network as well as AT&T. This would probably
    mean better deals on the iPhone as AT&T and Verizon compete and offer
    bundles. It's probably better to see how that shakes out before buying.
    Also, check the 3G coverage map to see if your area is covered. Many aren't
    yet and right now (in the USA at least) Verizon has much more area covered
    than AT&T. So to sum up my advice: Wait. The prices will come down
    eventually.

    Tom Lake