Re: Dell Customer Support

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Rick, Dec 13, 2009.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    I use the online chat tech support system but then I purchased my system
    from the Dell BUsiness outlet site which has better support then the home
    division. I have never had a problem with their english skills or any
    acents this way.

    When dealing with any language, whether it is your 1st or 2nd or 3rd, etc.,
    language, your reading skill will exceed your spoken and writing skills.

    Rick, Dec 13, 2009