Re: dh57jg audio

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Tom Lake, Dec 28, 2010.

  1. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Hanz" wrote in message news:...

    I can't install the audio for my dh57jg motherboard. any ideas???

    Do you get any error messages when you try? If so, what are they?

    Tom Lake

    1. Advertising

  2. Sjouke Burry

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Tom Lake wrote:
    > "Hanz" wrote in message news:...
    >
    > I can't install the audio for my dh57jg motherboard. any ideas???
    >
    > Do you get any error messages when you try? If so, what are they?
    >
    > Tom Lake

    Any onboard audio has to be enabled in the bios first.
    I know , because I had to disable mine(blew up the chip input).
    After that, I could install a new pci card.