Re: Disabling wake up on modem in Supermicro P4SPA+

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Ahmad Reza Yousefi, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Dear Sir,
    Hello,

    Technical support of Supermicro help me and I find the answer, if
    somebody has the same error he/she can use the modification BIOS
    version and that would take care the issue.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Ahmad Reza Yousefi

    Ahmad Reza Yousefi, Apr 2, 2004