Re: Dos Tablet needs a Mouse.....

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Chris De Herrera, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    Yes you can run Ghost 2003 with your Tablet PC. I did that when I upgraded
    the hard disk on my Acer TM102. Since the version of the OS is based on
    XP, Ghost recognizes it as XP even though it's actually Windows XP, Tablet
    PC Edition.

    To navigate, use the tab to do so and enter to select the option. Of course
    you can plug in a USB mouse and use it in Ghost as well since USB legacy
    support is in the rom.

    --
    Chris De Herrera
    http://www.cewindows.net

    "ed" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to run Ghost 2003 and Part Magic (from dos) on a Tablet ?
    > The digitizer obviously doesn't work in dos, so I installed my

    Intellimouse

    Chris De Herrera, Oct 12, 2003