Re: E6600 versus E6750 and abit IP35 Pro MB?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Fishface, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Fishface

    Fishface Guest

    Ken wrote:
    > The E6600 system on the other hand hangs up as soon as I make even a minor
    > change to the FSB. I had the same problem when it was installed in an ASUS
    > P5B Deluxe MB.

    Download and run this program:
    http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

    Check the memory tab and make sure FSB:DRAM is 1:1.
    Sometimes you need to raise the vCore a small amount.
    The Intel specified maximum vCore is 1.35v as stated on the box.