Re: emachines motherboard

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by P.Schuman, May 11, 2007.

  1. P.Schuman

    P.Schuman Guest

    try the Gateway 2000 newsgroup -

    P.Schuman, May 11, 2007

  2. P.Schuman wrote on 5/11/2007 :
    > try the Gateway 2000 newsgroup -
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> I have a 2002 emachine Model T1742 motherboard MBEM2095IMPL that went
    >> bad along with the power supply. When I replaced the power supply the
    >> motherboard appeared to be shot as well. In looking at various
    >> websites it appears that a replacement for this MB is not available.
    >> IS this really true or are there compatitbles out there
    >> somewhere...Before I buy a new PC I'd like to salvage this one if I
    >> can.
    >>
    >> And advice?

    http://parts.emachines.com/emachines/sys_lookup.asp

    Yes... I do not know the method, but seems that Biostar motherboards
    are being used to accomplish this feat...

    I have seen six e-machines repaired, new powersupply and a Biostar
    motherboard -

    Laboratory Computers
    (702) 898-3700

    www.laboratorycomputers.com