Re: Error starting TV

Discussion in 'ATI' started by stratus46@yahoo.com, Oct 24, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Wilderbeast wrote:
    > "Language Resource file was not found: C"\Program Files\ATI
    > Multimedia\tv\TVDS????.RSC"
    >
    > AIW 9600 ATI MMC 9.061. Worked fine for years until now. Anyone

    know a fix?
    > Customer support is no help.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > W.

    My HDTV Wonders came with 9.06 which didn't work nearly as well as
    9.14 - at least for digital TV. Since you want 9.06, you might try
    ATIs complete uninstall tool to completely remove all the software and
    then re-load.

    When I got that version of everything running, I no longer used the
    driver updates as they often took the machine into the dumper. The
    video drivers I use are the ones that were released at the some time
    as the MMC - in my case summer (May?) 2006.

    OK, I'm a Luddite but the computers work as expected.

    GG

    , Oct 24, 2008