Re: F/S High end top of the line destkop tower PC W/ 17 in flatscreen

Discussion in 'MSI' started by P. Maxson, Oct 31, 2004.

  1. P. Maxson

    P. Maxson Guest

    Sorry I had the hard drive incorrect it is a Maxtor and the motherboard model is the
    K7N2G 8X AGP "extreme." Reduced to $750.00 for all, need money ASAP!

    P. Maxson, Oct 31, 2004

  2. P. Maxson

    P. Maxson Guest

    P.S. Email for some great pictures I took of the PC inside and out.
    Also included is a nice Logitech Deluxe keyboard and Microsoft
    optical laser mouse!

    P. Maxson, Oct 31, 2004