Re: Fan on Northbridge heatsink

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Jared, May 17, 2005.

  1. Jared

    Jared Guest

    I work on a titanium furnace for a living and we use a chemical called
    "Dry Moly Lubricant" for any moving parts that go into the furnace.. you
    may want to look into that before buying anything else.. but I'd take
    the fan off to spray it. It drys quickly and it's made for ball bearings..
    Jared

    1. Advertising

  2. Jared wrote:
    > It drys quickly and it's made for ball