RE: Fujitsu P1620 and SP1

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by div_454 Poland, Dec 30, 2008.

  1. "DeeCeeVee" wrote:

    > Seems to me I read long ago that some other tablets have had issues when
    > updating the service pack. Just tried updating last night and what a
    > nightmare that was. Finally gave UP -restored to a time before my update and
    > went to bed around 3:00 AM. . . The most annoying thing about the updated
    > was I only had primary landscape and primary portrait.so I am back where I
    > started.
    >
    > --
    > wriTing, not typing, on my tablet.... please
    > forgive or ignore the 'wrytos.'
    >
    > ~diane whatever

    The same situations i upgraded every drivers to newest Version

    I read carefull http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/948343/en

    And nothing

    Sp 1 for Vista is not in windows upgrade .

    What a shame Ms :(

    div_454 Poland, Dec 30, 2008

  2. div_454 Poland wrote:

    >> Seems to me I read long ago that some other tablets have had
    >> issues when updating the service pack. Just tried updating last
    >> night and what a nightmare that was. Finally gave UP -restored to
    >> a time before my update and went to bed around 3:00 AM. . . The
    >> most annoying thing about the updated was I only had primary
    >> landscape and primary portrait.so I am back where I started.

    > The same situations i upgraded every drivers to newest Version

    What does "the same situation" mean?

    As most often the case with "me-too"-postings:
    It's clear as mud what *YOUR* problem might be :-( :-(
    Does SP1 not install or do you just not find it (as what you said later
    might indicate)?

    > I read carefull
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/948343/en
    >
    > And nothing

    What did you look for?

    > Sp 1 for Vista is not in windows upgrade .
    >
    > What a shame Ms :(

    Did you read the KB-Article ID: 935791 too?
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935791/en-us

    There are links for the download in this document.
    Direct links:
    32bit
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6D-5EBB-413B-89C9-CB3D06D12674&displaylang=en
    64bit
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...4B-32B2-41CC-BD8B-D71EDA5EC07C&displaylang=en

    In case you have problems with *installing* pls give a precise
    description.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Dec 31, 2008