Re: FX530 owners - Creative X-Fi software?

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Ken Whiton, Apr 5, 2008.

  1. Ken Whiton

    Ken Whiton Guest

    *-* On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:29:13 -0400,
    *-* In Article ,
    *-* Steve Mavronis wrote
    *-* About FX530 owners - Creative X-Fi software?

    > Have any FX530 owners with the Creative Labs X-Fi sound card
    > (SB0460) ever got the CT application software to install? I just
    > borrowed a friends X-Fi installation CD for Windows Vista and I get
    > a "no supported product" error running setup, because I have an OEM
    > card. here are my system specs:

    > Gateway FX530 Gaming PC, Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit, Intel Q6600
    > Core 2 Quad CPU, 4gb RAM, 500gb RAID-0 HD, Nvidia 8800GTX 768mb GPU,
    > 22" Widescreen LCD, Asus/ViXS Combo-210E TV Tuner, Creative
    > SoundBlaster X-FI Audio, Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse, Logitech
    > Premium Stereo Headset, external Lacie 500gb USB backup drive

    Have you tried Gateway's driver for that card?

    http://support.gateway.com/support/...latform=10021&model=10668&os=10954&type=10096

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152
    InterNet: L (remove the obvious to reply)

    Ken Whiton, Apr 5, 2008