Re: Gateway Performance 500 Mid Tower

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by blindsman, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. blindsman

    blindsman Guest

    Davey........

    I actually haven't checked the monitor on another pc...just went
    thru its settings on the screen, etc to try and adjust it. The more
    and more I read yesterday..I Think as you mentioned, the graphics card
    is the way to go.I'll check that out and post back

    Thanks!

    Rob